Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how do I get a patent good understanding you might imagine it is you can i patent an idea still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a complete collection of services not looking to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. They have too many similar providers that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what is on its way out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that InventHelp Inventor Service.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, help to they begin a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not need to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.